Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Wire




I bought The Wire: The Complete Series a while back. Needless to say, I love it. With all of my heart, not just part of it. The whole thing. The whole heart that is. Anyhow, I'm currently filling out a survey that came inside the box. I fill it out, it enters me into a drawing to win a 42" Plasma Television. Here are some of my responses thus far:

What, if anything, would you change about The Wire - The Complete Series? Please be as specific as possible.

I would change the length from 5 seasons to a million seasons. I also would have made every episode last forever, then I would be able to never stop watching it, if that's what I wanted to do that is. I would just like knowing that I had that option.

What, if anything, do you like most about The Wire - The Complete Series? Please be as specific as possible.

Simply the fact that it was, and still is, the best anything ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment