Monday, June 22, 2009

Success!

Saturday had me watching one of my favorite bands ever, Wilco. It was, hands down, the best show I've ever been to in my life. And I saw Weezer 3 times before they got all shitty! In fact, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it; It was the best anything ever. For Wilco fans out there, here's what they played:

1. Wilco (The Song)
2. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
3. Bull Black Nova
4. You Are My Face
5. One Wing
6. A Shot In The Arm
7. Radio Cure
8. Impossible Germany
9. Deeper Down
10. Pick Up The Change
11. Can't Stand It
12. Jesus, Etc.
13. Hate It Here
14. You Never Know
15. Theologians
16. Walken
17. I'm The Man Who Loves You
18. Hummingbird
// E1: 19. Passenger Side
20. California Stars
21. Misunderstood
22. Happy Birthday
23. Spiders (Kidsmoke)
// E2:
24. Kingpin
25. Monday
26. Hoodoo Voodoo


Don't know if you noticed that there, but they did two encores!

They didn't play a few jams that I really wanted to hear, but they had such a good set list it didn't really matter. Plus they played Misunderstood which is goddamned incredible. Here it is, the live version off of Kicking Television:
Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io
#


I couldn't find a really good live video of the whole song, there's one from Lollapalooza '08 that was pretty good but then I noticed it didn't have the lead guitar in the mix, what up with that sound guy? Anyhow, so instead I've just embedded this short clip from I am Trying to Break Your Heart of just the end bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment