Friday, January 8, 2010

Selected Responses from a Year's End Survey I Didn't Really Take.


This picture has nothing to do with this post.


Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did! But it was a pretty easy one. My resolution last year was to not eat cheeseburgers anymore. Haven't had one since December 31st, Aught Eight. This year I've decided to "exercise every now and again," or more specifically, "every once in a while." This includes walking the dog more, and umm... more bike rides to bars? YEAH!

What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
I would like to have in school be.

What date(s) from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Birthday. Probably not going to be able to top 2009's birthday weekend.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
This is actually the first year in a long while in which I didn't actually get food poisoning. So kinda the opposite there. I owe it all to not eating cheeseburgers, woot woot!

I did slide into second base while wearing shorts during a friendly softball game though. The injuries sustained there were enough to prevent me from going to SXSW. I feel like I'm never going to get out to Austin.

What was the best thing you bought?
I didn't really buy anything this year. I guess I would have to say a new guitar tuner, because it got me to start playing (poorly) again.

Where did most of your money go?
Food, drink, records.

What did you get really, really excited about?
The Dodgers. Europe. The Dodgers in Europe. Wilco.

What songs will always remind you of 2009?



How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent it at home with Maeby. We drank wine and watched Die Hard.

What was your favorite TV program?
Mad Mans

What was the best book you read?
I think that'd be a tie between The Road and Kafka by the Shore.

What was your favourite film of this year?
Again, a tie. This time it's between A Serious Man and Fantastic Mr. Fox. Kinda on opposite ends of the spectrum there, but hey, watch one and feel devastated, then head in and watch the other one to lift ya back up again.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Color blind old man.

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Tina Fey and Alison Brie. Yumms. Does that sound gross? When I add "yumms" at the end of a lady's name?

What political issue stirred you the most?
Prop 8.

Who did you miss?
My goddamned Jimmy Jams, who moved up to stupid San Francisco.

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment