Friday, January 23, 2009

My name is Two Hands

This is where I will try to blog fairly often. Here's my older site, The Way I Feel On Particular Days; A Chronicle. I'll continue to post on both sites. But whatevs.

The basic idea behind Two Hands Radio is that I'll write about things... you know? It's going to be somewhat like a radio, not a radio station, but a radio itself. There'll be posts here about music, posts about movies, television, books? I don't really know. Some posts will sound like a hard rock station, others like your local country affiliate, while others will sound like talk radio. And others will be like a radio station where the people on it just talk about action figures.

Two Hands Radio is also the name of my Pandora radio station that I listen to. If you want to catch a glimpse of what I'm listening to, I guess you can figure out a way to find it on there.

Anyhow, come and read if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment