Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weezer - "The Good Life"

1996, that's the year the following video came out! Let us celebrate it's 12 year anniversary by watching it and then discussing it a little bit:



Now I hadn't watched this video in years. A very, very, very long time. I honestly don't think I've seen it in this decade. It just magically popped into my head this morning while listening to MF Doom, of all people. All I really remembered about it was the overall existence of pizza in the video and the scenes with multiple cameras focused on the same thing from slightly different angles, whose shots were then all composed into a single frame.

Another thing I'd like to point out, is that this actually isn't really one of my favey faves. It's just that I watched it and it made me notice two things.

1) That's totally Mary Lynn Rajskub! You may know her from Mr. Show with Bob & David (which ran from 1995-1998, one of Adam Sandler's sisters in Punch Drunk Love, or (surprisingly her most famous role) as Chloe O'Brien on Fox's 24.

2) Actually, it only made me notice one thing. And I already mentioned it (please reference item #1).


Alright, well this post led to nothing. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment