Monday, March 16, 2009

The You Tube

So I would say that most people that I know, know that I know nothing about knowing about what there is to know about YouTube. You could say that I'm not very good at YouTube. I don't know how to find funny things on there and am constantly amazed when my friends show me things that have been on the site for years, like that hamster eating popcorn on a piano.

Chocolate Rain? Found about that earlier this week. In fact, I know so little about viral videos that I can't even think of another super-popular video that I just found out about! All I got is Chocolate Rain. I guess I'm alway just too busy checking out music videos? (Also a lie, I use other sites for that...)

Another fact, I just started a YouTube account 2 weeks ago, and just today I figured out how to add friends to it. So if you got a friend invite today, you're among the first. And if you didn't get one, it's nothing personal, it's just that I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FIND PEOPLE. I'm like an old, old man when it comes to YouTube.

Final fact about Me vs. YouTube. If you go to my YouTube page, you'll notice that all of my favorite videos were simply stolen from all my friend's favorite videos sections. I can't find things on my own. And even using this method, I've only been able to find like, three things.

So............ that was just an absurdly long introduction to the following video that I've "embedded" below. As you can tell from what I've written above, I'm quite proud of this "find" of mine! This is seriously only the second time that I've found a video on YouTube worthy of sharing on my own (the first being this one). So, while it may not be the coolest thing ever, I found it! And I think you'll like it too. It's of a small child that looks a lot like a tiny Patton Oswalt pretending to sing some song I've never heard; Genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment