Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Beauty of Bob!

So lately I've become kind of re-obsessed with Bob Odenkirk. He's always been one of my favorite comedians, but he's stuck to sketch comedy and directing for so long now that I often forget that he started out as a stand up. Over the past couple of years or so he's been getting back into it and I've been fortunate enough to see him many times. I went and saw him last week at Comedy Death Ray and as always, I found myself wanting to make man-love on him.

I was playing around on the you tube the other day and I actually found one of his sets that I saw early last year at the UCB Theatre in LA. This wasn't the first time I saw him, that was during the Comedians of Comedy tour in '07. Anyhow, it's cut in two parts:




Many of you may already know him from HBO's Mr. Show. Here's one of my favorite sketches starring Bob:


Here's something more recent of his, it's a music video he did for Rogue Wave:
Bob Odenkirk's - Rogue Wave "Chicago x 12"

No comments:

Post a Comment